Friday, October 2, 2015

Time for Fall in Our Bay Window

  I changed our bay window in mid September and decided to go with an all white theme again this year. 

It's a simple, white, farmer's market theme.

In the past I've always gone with the traditional autumn tones that just scream northern fall to me.

 This was one of my favorite pumpkin displays from 2012!
 I got to use my burlap grain sack with my white washed bushel basket.

The country store scale would look great weighing just pumpkins... 

 but I needed a place to keep some fresh basil.

 My pics don't always turn out so great...it's either to bright or too gloomy for a perfect shot. Regardless, you get the picture, this crate full of white pumpkins still looks great.

If you follow my blog then you probably already know the secret behind my farmer's market sign. If your new or missed that post you can find out here!


Fall, white, farmer's market theme in full view...tada!

October 6th brought some subtle changes like these chalkboard tags that I hung on the scale...

to weigh a trio of pumpkins.

The trio that was here is now just a pair.

The checker board fabric scrap looks perfect with our stool!

 Love, Hugs and Kisses,
JP

and Gucci, too!
Can you see him? He's playing "peek-a-boo!

7 comments:

Linda said...

I sure do like this! Though I don;t have a bay window my daughter does. I am sending her your link. Using the burlap and other nature elements is what makes this appealing for fall!

The Charm of Home said...

This looks so pretty JP. I love the neutral fall decor I am seeing! Thank you for joining Home Sweet Home!

Ivy and Elephants said...

I love seeing how you dress your bay window, it's always so beautiful!
Hugs,
Patti

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...


Love the white theme for Fall...very elegant country!

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Janet, it's all so lovely! Thank you for sharing. You are one of the fan favorites at the Sunday Showcase from the Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Here is the link so you can check out your feature. http://www.thededicatedhouse.com/2015/10/the-sunday-showcase-from-make-it-pretty_11.html Hope to see you again tomorrow night at the party. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Our Hopeful Home said...

Love the crate, burlap and wooden bucket. White pumpkins are my favorite when it comes to fall decorating. I love vintage looking signs, too,so I'm off to check out your secret lol Some friends and I are hosting a new vintage party called "Vintage Charm" starting this Thursday morning, October 15th. We'd love to have you join us! You can join in here come Thursday http://charmbraceletdiva.blogspot.com
Can't wait to see you there! xoKathleen (new follower!)

Stacey said...

I love the way you dressed up your window. The black and white checked fabric under the pumpkin is adorable.