Friday, October 3, 2014

One Mega Apple & Black Chippy Wreath Centerpiece

At our local farm market last weekend I spied a display of these giant, green apples gourds and just had to have one!

Isn't it amazing?

I had a vision of it as a centerpiece for our kitchen table.

I kid you not, it's really, really, really big!

It makes such a great statement on top of my makeshift pedestal and centered in an old, black, chippy wreath.

Cream colored autumn mums, faux pumpkins, gourds and grapes fill the void between.

This is our, nice big, country kitchen.

There's even special accents on the chandy.

We're so grateful that we found this for rent last year!

 I'll be sharing close-ups of our bay window with you next and then follow up with a recent Sunday dinner tablescape with lots of fall touches.

Til next time, I hope you're having fun with you own fall looks for the season.
I'll be working on sharing this...it's now here!
and this!

 Love, Hugs and Kisses,
JP
and Gucci, too!



  Sharing this post at these great parties

  lifeonlakeshoredrive

thededicatedhouse


kathewithane  

distresseddonnadownhome  

2 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

What a fun gourd, Janet! It really does look like an apple, too!

Donna Wilkes said...

I have never seen a green apple gourd - It is perfect for your centerpiece. Thank you for coming over to share this post on Make It Monday. Pinning!