Thursday, December 19, 2013

Nostalgic holiday ladder

To all of the "ladder lover's" out there.... this is one of ours holding some "special" Christmas memories!

You may have seen a glimpse of it here.








 To see more of my holiday inspirations you can check out my November & December 2013 and 2012 archives that can be found the left of this page!
 Love, Hugs and Kisses,
JP
and Gucci, too!


 Like me? Follow me and I will follow you! 
Visiting Southport,  N.C? b e sure to stop by my booth @ the Northrop Antiques Mall and see what I may have there for you.




Sharing this post at these great parties

onemoretimeevents  

craftsalamode  

frenchcountrycottage
 
thecharmofhome  

4 comments:

Art and Sand said...

I L O V E your Christmas ladder.

My only ladder is in the garden for lack of space, but I am going to decorate it today after seeing your ladder.

Thanks for the inspiration.

Merry Christmas

The Quintessential Magpie said...

I adore ladies, and I love yours!

xo

Sheila

Junkchiccottage said...

JP,
I love your ladder and all the special memories you have attached. Beautiful. Merry Christmas.
Kris

One More Time Events said...

Stopping by to let you know you have been featured at One More Time . Thank you for sharing….Tammy