Monday, December 23, 2013

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year
to
all of my friends & loved ones!
Unfortunately, I won't be sharing all of the photos of our tablescape until after the New Year, so I thought I give you a tease!

Don't you love my glamorous, homemade, plastic, folding chair covers with our beaded napkin ring accents? They were so-o-o-o easy to do!!!



I'm heartsick that we won't be our normal group this year....we will be with you in our hearts and hope that one day things will change...we love you more than anything!
xoxoxo
mwah!



Now, I've got a tad more shopping, cleaning and cooking to do for tomorrow's big day and then shopping, projects and decorating, our communities clubhouse, for New Year's Eve. 
I'll be back to share that after the New Year, too!

Be safe, have fun and enjoy your celebrations!!!

  Love, Hugs and Kisses,
JP
and Gucci, too!
 To see more of my holiday inspirations you can check out my November & December 2013 and 2012 archives that can be found the left of this page!


 Like me? Follow me and I will follow you! 
Visiting Southport,  N.C? b e sure to stop by my booth @ the Northrop Antiques Mall and see what I may have there for you.



Sharing this post at these great parties

lifeonlakeshoredrive  

kathewithane  

craftsalamode  

2 comments:

Crafts a la Mode said...

Merry Christmas, JP. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a healthy, happy, and prosperous New Year. Your friend, Linda

Love your table setting and the chairs!! Love 'em.

असली प्रैक्टिकल प्रयोग said...

Spread the Joy of the Happy New Year
for all of you and your love ones. Nice website and Quality Content here.
Good work please keep it up. thanks