Thursday, September 20, 2012

Another Fall " Glam " Centerpiece with Pearls

So, I just couldn't resist making another fall centerpiece...but I had to "borrow" the inspiration that was hanging on our front door!
As you may have been noticing in my posts or in my shop listings...I lo-o-ove pearls!!!
and.... rhinestones and burlap and leopard and florals and lace and the list goes on.
Basically, glam, glitz, romance and little rustic tossed in... just as long as it color co-ordinates, I'm good. 
If not my OCD kicks in and it's gotta go!

 I like the reflection, of our mantle, in the mirror over the couch.


Well, that's all for now and if you'd like to see more of the fireplace and mantle you can see it here.
Our Fall Fireplace and Mantle Display with a little bit o' "Glam!"

Now, I'm off to edit some pics for my next post of my "Shabby Glam" red washstand.
 This is the way I found it.

Now here's a little tease...
 

 Til next time...I'm gonna be a very busy, little bee!

Love and Lotsa Hugs,
JP

3 comments:

Susan said...

It took a couple of tries but I finally "pinned" your blog. Everything is so beautiful! Love, Suey

JP said...

Thanks beautiful!

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Hi JP,
Love your use of the pearls, I am a pearl girl too! Adds a very unique touch to the normal Fall look.
Very pretty.
Have a great day hon,
Blessings, Nellie